Save the children – in every aspect that a person can be saved
We focus on saving the needed children in every aspect that a person can be saved.
Once a child’s material needs are satisfied, comprehensive rehabilitation requires that we restore a safe and secure livelihood to the child. Our aim is to give the children hope, dignity and self reliance. Our mission is to transform their lives and provide them the ability to love unconditionally, dream big, and pursue happiness.
|What Children Need
||What We Provide
||Why We Do
- Care as family
- Children can be growing in a saving and loving haven
- Hobbies and recreation
- Life skills and personality development
- Vocational training
- Children can achieve hope, dignity and self reliance
- Behavioral and attitudinal counseling
- Introduction to faith-based living
- Love as a spiritual family
- Children can be transformed eternally
We believe every child is precious.